There are several ways you can help with my re-election campaign along the way.
- VOTE! This is the best way you can help! You can vote early and encourage others to do the same. If you won’t be home, can’t get to the polls, think you might forget, or just really enjoy the whole vote-by-mail thing, you can request a ballot or find out where you can vote early at MNVotes.org.
- Talk to your neighbors. It’s a midterm election, so they aren’t always the most popular ones. But it’s still important to vote! With the redistricting impacting every single voter in West St. Paul in some capacity, it’s important everyone is educated about the candidates they’ll see on the ballot, especially whether or not candidates are actually still running.
- Host a campaign sign. Have a yard, window, or balcony in West St. Paul and want to show your support to passers-by? Fill out this form to request one.
- Host a meet-and-greet or a fundraiser. Organize a small gathering at your home, park, or your favorite local spot for people you know to meet me, learn more about my campaign, and chat about what we see for the future of West St. Paul.
- Make a campaign contribution. There are multiple ways you can contribute financially to my campaign – see here. Lawn signs, campaign literature, postage – it’s all necessary and it all costs money.
This list is certainly not exhaustive! If you have other ideas or thoughts on how you’d like to get involved, please reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text/call (612-414-2749). Creative ideas are always appreciated!