There are many ways you can get involved in Wendy's campaign.
- VOTE! You can vote early and you can encourage others to do the same. If you won’t be home, can’t get to the polls, or think you might forget, you can request an absentee ballot or go vote early in person right now. Early Voting begins on September 21st at the Dakota County Northern Service Center right here in West St. Paul.
- Campaign Signs: Have a yard, window or balcony in West St. Paul and would like to show your support to passers-by? Fill out this form and we’ll get one delivered to you.
- Host a Meet and Greet or a Fundraiser: Organize a small gathering at your home, yard, park or your favorite local spot for people you know to meet me, learn more about my campaign and chat about what we see for the future of West St. Paul.
- Doorknock in your Neighborhood: We have many doors that need to be knocked on and would be more than happy to provide you with a canvassing map. Send us an email and we’ll get that over to you, along with some literature to hand out along the way. Spreading the word is an amazing campaign tool!
- Make a Campaign Contribution: There are multiple ways you can contribute financially to my campaign. Lawn signs, campaign literature, t-shirts, buttons – it’s all necessary and it all costs money.