Tier 5 International Agreement Visa

  • Uncategorized

This visa replaced the Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – International Agreement) visa. You can apply for a visa for temporary workers – International Convention (T5) if you are in charge during your stay in the UK of work under international law or the treaty. For example, if you: (ii) collaborator of overseas governments and international organizations The applicant must have an employment contract with the overseas government or the international organization. The applicant cannot be employed in any other job for its sponsor which is not indicated in the sponsorship certificate and should not intend to move into another category of workers under the international agreements scheme after entering the United Kingdom. (i) General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) The applicant must work for a sponsor of a country that is a member of the World Trade Organization (WHO) and has signed the agreement; or has a bilateral agreement with the United Kingdom or the European Union; or is a member of the European Union. The applicant must work in accordance with the terms of the international agreement indicated and, finally, work (if applicable) for the employer who received the contract or provide services to the British client. similar agreements between the UK and another country; You must have had the money for at least 28 days in a row. Day 28 must be within 31 days of applying for a visa. The first thing you can apply for a visa is 3 months before the date you want to start working. This date is on your sponsorship certificate. The category of the international agreement is for people who arrive in the UK under contract to register work under international law. To apply in this category, you need a Tier 5 sponsorship certificate valid by a licensed Tier 5 sponsor organization. The work covered by this visa includes: If you have entered into a contract to carry out work under international law, you can apply for a Tier 5 – International Agreement visa.

All applicants applying under this scheme must be granted a pre-entry permit, with the exception of third-country nationals who wish to travel to the UK for a period of three months or less in the “Creative and Sport” sub-category.